Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Art Surrounds Us

Have you ever stopped to notice that there is art in every form that is always surrounding us. I took note of it when I was watching the Grammy's and Lady Gaga came out in all of her glory, not only did she deliver an outstanding performance with legendary Elton John but she was wearing a piece of art; clothing is very much just as artistic as the writing of a song, or the performance of the song, or the story of the performance, or even the artist that is performing the song. I feel like without art nothing is real, nothing is interesting. I see art in everything. Where ever you look it took an artist to think about it and then to create it. Looking at a food menu even, the artist is not only the one to draws up the menu and the pretty pictures along the side of it, but it goes down to the food itself and the chef and his creativity to create the dish. I am honored to be apart of the artistic world, and I feel more worthy when i appreciate the artist that is in everyone. Not just people that dance, sing, paint, write, play an instrument. BUT HUMANITY, being alive and sharing your personality and speaking is its own beautiful form of art!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Hay Hay! You are so right..and what a beautiful artistic world we live in. I miss you and your dancing everyday!

    ReplyDelete