Thursday, February 4, 2010

LA at its finest

LA as we all know is some serious debt! serious debt! So you know what they are doing to gain a little profit.... GIVE AS MANY PARKING TICKETS AS THEY CAN! These poor people that claim parking enforcer as their job profession, I seriously wonder if they were born with a soul? They thrive off the thrill of typing in your license plate number into their "cool" piece of machinery, that at the speed of light prints out that lovely slip of paper that indicates that you now owe the city of Los Angeles $55.00. I experienced LA in its finest this week, receiving 3 glorious white slips of paper! not finding them on my window, but being face to face with the nasty no soul enforcer themselves handing me the ticket and I race to put more money in the meter. But, Of course its their job and there is nothing they can do ma'am! Looks like I will be paying Los Angeles $165.00 for the wonderful opportunities the city has given me and for being able to partake in them all. awesome!

2 comments:

  1. ohh haylee..another reason to live with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to blog about the oscars? Come on now...no need to be all humble, you're among friends. xoxo love you

    ReplyDelete